
Andrew has his driver's license! He easily passed the driving test on Thursday and was excited to be able to drive by himself to the high school Jazz Band concert that night- no more Mom tagging along in the passenger seat. He is relishing this new-found freedom and looking forward to more opportunities to take himself places he needs (or wants) to go. He also had fun reversing places with Natalie and driving her to school. Natalie dislocated her shoulder in weight training two weeks ago and is wearing a sling, so we thought it would be better for Andrew to drive since he can use both hands on the wheel. He had a big grin on his face when I told him that he would be driving to seminary in the morning. Natalie is being a good sport about sharing the car with him, but still likes to refer to it as "her" car. They are both great kids and are growing up fast! Senior prom is tonight for Natalie. I will post some pictures after the big event, so be sure to check back in for the update.
2 comments:
scary...Andrew...driving...oh well, I got used to my other sibling's driving, but his is the weirdest. Maybe because he is the "baby." Can't wait to see you soon!
P.S. Where are the prom pics? I want to see!
well, I guess "watch out" was true!
Post a Comment